|1894||1894||1||Scrapped 1937||Jackson & Sharp|
Notes: Combine #1 was a combination baggage, Railway Post Office, and Express car. This car served the railroad almost until the end, but in its last years it was in very poor condition.
No photo at this time
|1894||1894||11||Scrapped or burned after 1933||Jackson & Sharp|
Notes: When built, long coach #2 was identical to coach #3. It served the railroad until the end. The WW&F Railway Museum is building a replica of this coach.
|1894||1894||10||To B&SR 1912, Edaville 1944, MNGRR 1994, WW&F 1999||Jackson & Sharp|
Notes: Long coach #3 (a twin of coach #2) has a complex and storied history. The coach was sold by the WW&F to the Bridgton & Saco River RR about 1912. At the B&SR it was given the number 18. The coach survived the scrapping drives of the late ’30s to be bought by Ellis D. Atwood and moved to South Carver, Mass. Atwood gave its old number and lettering back on his railroad, Edaville, for a while. The coach survived sixty years of running, plus a fire that nearly consumed it in the late ’80s, to be brought back to Maine in 1994 as part of the collection at Maine Narrow Gauge Railroad Company and Museum, in Portland ME. The WW&F Railway Museum leased it from MNGRR in 1999, and purchased it in 2011. The coach remains operational, but is usually reserved for special events. It is scheduled for a complete refurbishment to its original condition in the coming years.
|1895||1895||Scrapped 1901||Jackson & Sharp|
Notes: Coach #4 was originally configured as a purchased as a “smoking car” (a coach where tobacco use was permitted.) It was rebuilt a few years later as a combination car, but was burned in a fire in 1901. The railroad scrapped it, using its trucks under one of the cabooses.
|1901||1901||12||Scrapped 1937||Jackson & Sharp|
Notes: The Vassalboro was a short coach, and was ordered specifically for use on the Winslow branch.
|1901||1901||3||Scrapped 1937||Jackson & Sharp|
Notes: The Taconnet was a Smoker, RPO, and Baggage car, and like the Vassalboro was ordered specifically for use on the Winslow branch.
|1902||1903||2||Scrapped 1937||Jackson & Sharp|
Notes: Combine #7 was certainly the most unusual car on any of the narrow gauge railroads in Maine. It was built as a trolley car, but the trolley company that ordered it canceled the order. It was then sold to the WW&F, and entered service as the widest car to ever operate on any 2 foot gauge road, at 7 feet 5 inches wide. In 1906, after the death of a rider changing seats mid-trip, it was rebuilt into a combination RPO and passenger car. The car was the last operating RPO on any of the Maine two-foot gauge railroads; its last trip was on the day of the derailment that closed the WW&F: June 15, 1933.