Built in 1998, this car was built to original plans, found in the archives of the Maine Historical Society, in Portland, Maine, and drawn up in 1901 for the Franklin Construction Company when they were building the line from Weeks Mills to Winslow. The car was never built because of an agreement between the FCC and WW&F. The car’s inaugural run was July 25, 1998. This was the first piece of original equipment built by the Museum. Construction began in November of 1997, paused for a few months during the winter, and resumed in March, 1998.