NOTE: The museum is temporarily CLOSED until further notice, in accordance with CDC guidelines in regards to the COVID-19 (aka “coronavirus”) pandemic. Please keep an eye on this page for further updates regarding Spring events and start of our train service.
Admission to the Museum grounds and the Gift Shop are free.
Train Ticket (single ride) prices, effective January 1, 2019 are as follows:
- Adults: $10.00
- Seniors (age 60+): $9.00
- Museum Members: $9.00
- Mass Bay RRE members: $9.00
- Military, both active and retired: $9.00
- Children, age 4 – 12: $5.00
- Children, age 3 and under: Free
Additionally, Combination Tickets and Train Passes are also available:
- Adult, Combination Train & Railcar: $15.00
- Child, Combination Train & Railcar: $9.00
- Adult, all-day pass: $20.00
- Child, all-day pass: $10.00
- Ten-ride pass, non-members: $75.00
- Ten-ride pass, members: $60.00
All-day passes are good on any train on the day of purchase. Ride just one or all of them!
Ten-ride passes have no expiration – they are good forever! Use them on one ride per year for ten years, ten rides in one year, or any combination. It can also be used among a party of people, so a group of five can ride twice.
Rent the Railroad: The entire railroad, or just a car, can be rented for a period of time. Our caboose can be rented for birthday parties or other events during regular operating days. The entire railroad can be chartered on non-operating days. For more information, please contact the Special Passenger Agent.