Each year since 1997, volunteers from around the country and overseas travel to the Museum in late April and over the Columbus Day weekend to help work on numerous projects at the Museum. This fall, we have the following projects planned:
• Shingle Mill spur construction at Top of the Mountain
• Woods track construction at Sheepscot
• Main Line track maintenance
• Telephone work
• Sheepscot Turntable track lead construction
• and several other projects as well!
Steam-powered passenger trains will be operating on Saturday and Sunday. This will be the last weekend of steam-powered trains until our Victorian Christmas celebration December 17th.
Please come help us build and maintain our Museum!